Senior Internal Auditor
Remote, CA 94608 US
Seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit department. The Internal Audit team conducts risk-based financial and operational audits, tests Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 (“SOX-404”) controls and leads special projects and investigations in accordance with the team’s plan. As a Senior Auditor you will partner cross-functionally to deliver audit projects focusing on financial, operational, and internal control processes. The position will be based in Cambridge, MA.
- Perform audits resulting in assurances that our internal controls and processes meet world-class standards
- Work closely with management teams in developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business process optimization, profit improvement, internal control and compliance
- Participate in annual Sarbanes-Oxley assertion and attestation process
- Participate in a variety of operational audits
- Assist with the development of risk assessments and audit plans
- Assist in establishing common processes, policies, and procedures across a multi-location, international company.
- 3+ years of audit or industry accounting experience – CPA and public accounting preferred with Solid SOX audit knowledge and Sarbanes-Oxley audit/financial experience
- Good communication skills with colleagues at different levels
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers, and management are prerequisites to success in this position
- Strong analytical skills
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and knowledge highly desirable
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or finance, certification a plus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.