Senior Manager, Global Trial Optimization
Tarrytown, NY 10591 US
The Senior Manager, Global Trial Optimization (GTO) will lead program or study level activities to inform the clinical development strategy, clinical study concepts, study protocols and operational plans that will enable predictable delivery of clinical programs and studies. They will play a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with external experts to facilitate a wide source of country and disease area intelligence that can be utilized in study design and operational planning.
A typical day may include:
- Lead study level feasibility processes to generate high quality and timely data to inform study design, optimal geographical placement and operational planning.
- Partner with teams during CRO led feasibility activities to support validation of study and country level enrollment rates and study start up timelines to advise budget and baseline setting.
- Supports the development and implementation of the GTO function through process initiatives and change management activities.
- Partner with Data and Analytics function to review and identify appropriate central data sources and work with study teams to define assumptions for data curation and insight development
- Articulate the data story to teams based on country level feasibility and centrally derived data to support data driven decisions to enhance protocol design
- Project management of study level country landscape assessment activities and the collection of targeted feasibility information to support early assessment of operational feasibility for conducting clinical trials.
- Lead study level activities to generate and deliver patient level insights as the need arises to teams.
- Prove input into a range of continuous improvement activities to ensure consistency of GTO process execution.
- In partnership with Clinical Outsourcing provide functional input into the identification, qualification and relationship management of a variety of vendors used in GTO processes
- Partner with study teams to develop and implement patient recruitment and retention tactics aligned with defined study strategy.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of external clinical trial environment and assess developments for impact on study design and execution
This role may be for you if:
- Strong understanding and experience in operationalizing clinical development programs in a global setting from first-in-human to post-approval
- Compelling communicator with ability to translate sophisticated messages to a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships in a diverse range of team environments
- Experience in using data to inform clinical strategy development
- Ability to understand complex business questions and develop effective solutions
- Experience in process development, implementation and change management activities
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.