Senior Manager, Training Operations
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 60-99/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Sr. Manager, Training Operations is responsible for the oversight of Global Training projects from in-take, tracking and reporting to close-out. This person is responsible for partnering with Learning Center of Excellence (LCoE) Business Partners, Regional Trainers, Design Team, and the Training Quality team to understand current and future demand to support resource and capacity planning, globally.
In this role, a typical day may include:
- Work with Training Business Partners, Regional Trainers and designers to develop and maintain project scope, milestones, timelines & deliverables to support country specific training
- Collaborate with Project Managers outside of LCoE to align with integrated global plans.
- Participate in Leadership Team meetings to escalate risks to timelines and delivery dates and to support decision making for resource needs.
- Monitor project timeline and status from kickoff to completion, provide status updates on country level training via email and Operations meetings.
- Review all incoming country level project requests, ensure that all necessary information is included, establish project timeline, assign resources to project and kick-off.
- Oversee country level portfolio performance and manage project quality assurance
- Track and maintain detailed project plans for country level training
- Manage and drive LCoE project portfolio schedules by country including estimates and budget
- Provide a single view across all LCoE country level projects/initiatives including metrics, progress, project pipeline, staffing, etc.
- Monitor and report on progress of global training projects to LCoE.
- Build and present status and leadership reports
This role may be for you if:
Experience leading and driving sophisticated projects, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, resources, and leading all aspects of the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of project performance, as well as some experience working with cross-functional teams.
?To be considered for this opportunity, you have a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years project management experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.