Senior Pipeline TD (Technical Director)
230 City Road , 1 CH â 1131 Tolochenaz London, Greater London EC1V 2QY GB
Location: London / Hybrid
Company: Global Medical Device Company
Our client, a leading Medical Device company, are seeking a Senior Pipeline TD to join them on a long-term initial contract until April 2025, working full-time. You will work with other Pipeline TDs, systems/IT and our digital artists to help develop and maintain tools to support the creation of 3D animation, VR, video and 2D motion graphics content.
- Develop, maintain and improve pipeline tools and processes to meet project needs
- Test and debug tools and processes to ensure stability and usability
- Educating stakeholders in how to work with the pipeline
- Create and update documentation explaining our processes and tools
- Communicate technical issues to stakeholders
- Assisting with monitoring and troubleshooting render farm issues
- Act as liaison with IT team regarding storage utilization, hardware & software requirements
- Strong experience with Python and PyQt/PySide
- Problem solving abilities
- Communication and documentation skills
- Ability to priorities project needs and tasks
- Knowledge of animation or visual effects for film, tv, or games
- Experience with 3D software
Nice to Haves
- Experience developing for Maya or Nuke
- Experience developing for FTrack, Shotgrid or other production tracking software
- Deadline or another render farm queue manager
- System administration of Windows & Mac
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.