Senior Project Manager
One Baxter Parkway Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Target Pay rates: 45-50/hr - varies on years of experience
Summary: As a Senior PMO you will drive help define UCAN Fulfillment functions future direction by assisting in the identification, development, and execution of strategic initiatives. Overall, this visible position will require you to work on complex projects and provide actionable recommendations while building strong relationship across the new organization. You will provide thought leadership, research and analytical support on cross-functional teams that identify, evaluate, and analyze critical strategic priorities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive integration activities between operations, ensuring business continuity by driving proper process mapping, and change management activities
- Prioritize and manage key projects (up to 10M$ annual savings), derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Prioritize and manage key projects, derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations
- Drive collaboration and quality execution of key cross-functional projects
- Influence stakeholders to adopt new ideas, projects and / or approaches.
- Solve high-impact problems and develop actionable solutions for the most challenging issues facing the company, with an end-to-end focus
Qualifications: * 8-10 years of project management, planning, analytics, and operations experience
- Proven track record of collaborating with functional leads to solve complex business problems and presenting solutions to leadership
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Structured problem solver with a bend towards fast execution & iteration
- Management consulting experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following Integrated Supply chain functions is needed to guide development project: Manufacturing, Procurement, Engineering, Planning and/or Fulfillment.
- Critical thinking skills, ability to constructively challenge ideas and assumptions
- Leadership and influencing skills, ability to successfully complete projects in a highly matrixed, consensus-driven organization
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and can work with an appreciable amount of latitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- * Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or MS a plus.
- 7 or more years of business experience working in and leading cross functional teams
- 5+ year of Project Management experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Experience in large scale, global medical device manufacturing network is highly preferred
- Previous experience in Supply Chain, healthcare services and/or specialty pharmacy service preferred
- PMP and Scrum Master Certifications preferred
- Flexible and adaptable - able to work in ambiguous situations and to bring clarity to the process
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration tools including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Advanced Excel.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.