Specialist, Data Entry, External Quality Control
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Reporting to Sr Manager, Quality Control, the Data Entry Specialist for External QC will be responsible for daily triage of incoming and outgoing QC results including, but not limited to, high level raw data review, data entry, form submission, and metrics compilation for all external testing labs.
Heres What Youll Do
- Responsible for quality control review of all incoming client analytical reports.
- Review all data for errors and report any unusual findings to management.
- Transcription of external results from client reports into QC LIMS.
- Completion of sample submission forms for external and internal testing.
- Confirms all information being sent is accurate and presented properly on documentation before it is sent out for testing.
- Organize and track all analytical testing for external samples in Smartsheet platform.
- Compile External Lab metrics and update slides for presentation to management.
- Attention to detail and good documentation practices (GDP) experience required.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and general working knowledge of Smartsheet for business use.
- Process purchase orders and invoices for external testing.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
Heres What Youll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- BS or equivalent with proven success in data organization and 4+ years of applicable experience in the industry.
- Experience with analytical lab operation, data entry and review.
- Previous experience with use of LIMS or other data repository system.
- Strong understanding of data organization tools.
- Hands on and willing to step in and learn new skills when necessary.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Smartsheet, SharePoint and PowerPoint to build and maintain various kinds of reports, charts, and presentations
- Good judgment and ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way.
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- A digital first and curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
Heres What Youll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.