Sr Analyst, Project Mgmt
1441 McGaw Avenue Irvine, CA 92614 US
Target PR Range: 37-47/hr
*Depending on experience
The main function of a project management analyst is to provide project management support to the Commercial Operations Department. Owner of the New Products Launch Process tools and templates.
- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on mid-to-large scale projects to establish the project deliverables and develop the project management plan, and manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs to keep the project management plan updated and reflective of authorized project changes
- Leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project management plan and actively manage project risk.
- Assesses project performance to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders
- Establishes and coordinates team members and stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases, and utilizes historical data and expert judgment in order to understand project limitations
- Manages project closure activities, including gathering lessons learned
- Actively leads one or more Project Management Office (PMO) continuous improvement activities
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Strong understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
- Ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field
- 5-7 years of experience required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.