Sr Maintenance Tech
927 S Curry Pike Bloomington, IN 47402 Bloomington, IN 47402 US
Target Pay Rate: 58-66k **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Sr. Maintenance Technician works as a key member of a high performance team responsible for supporting daily manufacturing operations and equipment in a pharmaceutical production environment. This position reports to the Manufacturing Maintenance Manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical equipment failures.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Develop, monitor, and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Review and track equipment component failures and help make recommendations for increased long term reliability.
- Maintain appropriate equipment documentation and change control according to internal procedures.
- Participate in spare part analysis and inventory development.
- Installation and startup of new equipment.
What you'll bring:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, Technical Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years industrial maintenance experience (or equivalent) in a multi craft environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to use enterprise software (examples include: JDE, BPLM, Pilgrim, Trackwise, etc.)
Physical / Safety Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, push/pull, and carry up to 50 pounds
- May be required to stand for over 4 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds overhead
- Must be able to wear personal protective as required.
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment and hand tools is required
- Must be able to gown qualify for Grade A/B areas.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.