Sr Marketing Specialist
4795 Executive Drive San Diego, CA 92121 US
The Sr Marketing Specialist is an expert in master data management and the new product introduction (NPI) change and release process. They possess the ability to analyze complex master data requests and provide business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating processes and procedures that meet stakeholder needs. Incumbent is responsible for communication and prioritization of requests submitted by cross-functional teams with established deadlines and well-defined, effective project plans to meet the demands of the organization.
- Lead NPI change management process within our ERP and PLM landscape and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the day-to-day activities relating to master data management and working with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity.
- Lead efforts to ensure all master data issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead the development and implementation of tools to support master data management and PLM process.
- Support and/or manage highly complex cross-functional projects to enable new and/or streamline existing global processes.
- Develop and document all business process flows and department training documentation.
- Utilize a system focus to follow process change to improve the scalability of master data management across the organization.
- Support the development and scalability of corporate projects to utilize master data.
- Provide as needed management reporting as well as occasional ad-hoc reporting and analysis for requested projects.
- Provide input to product strategies based on data and risks.
- Provide assistance in reviewing, recommending, and implementing system enhancements.
- Provide and/or develop training as it relates to master data or Product Lifecycle management.
- Strong global master data management experience within ERP and PLM environment.
- SAP MM Module knowledge preferred.
- Teamcenter PLM experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation, communication, and training skills.
- Experience leading projects applying several methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization.
- High degree of initiative and ownership, as well as a proven history of delivering results while working with several business area in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate Excel abilities preferred, including Formula creation, V-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, IF statements, chart & graph creation.
- Relevant master data management experience is a plus.
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
- PMP certification a plus.
40-52 pay rate range
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.