Sr R/D Engineer
1851 East Deere Avenue North Tustin, CA 92705 US
HM's Top Needs:
- TAVR/Heart Valve Experience
- Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science First Principal
- Heart Valve Testing Experience (e.g. Hydro ), PIV and Hydro testing & Mimics
Years’ Experience Required: 5-yr industry experience
As a Senior Engineer, you'll be at the forefront of innovation in Structural Heart and Aortic. Utilizing Mechanical Engineering First Principles, you'll design, develop, and analyze projects, with a focus on heart valve product testing and mechanical engineering. Excellent communication skills and a minimum of 5 years of industry experience are essential. If you're passionate about shaping the future of healthcare, we invite you to join our team in Santa Ana, CA.
As a Senior Engineer, you'll work both independently and within a team to develop innovative solutions. You will lead projects, contribute to organizational objectives, collaborate with physicians, R&D Leadership, the core team, lab technicians, and mentor colleagues. Your specialized knowledge and advanced education will drive our continued success.
• 5+ years of industry experience.
• Strong expertise in heart valve testing and mechanical engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with PIV and Hydro testing and use of systems such as Mimics are key essentials to success.
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with various materials, including metals, polymers, and issues.
• Proficiency in materials testing, analysis, and interpretation of results.
• Strong understanding of engineering materials properties and structure-property
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Heart Valve experience
- Heart Valve testing experience (e.g. Hydro )
- Mechanical Engineering First principal
- Mimics, Matlab, cardiac anatomy
- Minimum 5-yr post graduation industry experience
- PIV testing
- TAVR experience
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with various materials, including metals, polymers, and tissues
- Proficiency in materials testing, analysis, and interpretation of results
- Strong understanding of engineering materials properties, characterization techniques, and structure-property relationships
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.