Sr SAP Business Analyst
2020 N Ruby St, Melrose Park, IL 60160 Melrose Park, IL 60160 US
50-55/hr target pay rates - varies on years of experience
The Senior Business Systems Analyst works under the Business Systems Manager to support all aspects of our business systems. Works with user groups, functional managers, development teams, and project and IT teams to identify process enhancements and systems design opportunities, and to improve the efficiency of the systems. Solves organizational process problems by analyzing requirements and recommending system changes and procedures.
· Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
· Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity
· Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business.
· Create and present reports to executive team member to support recommendations.
· Oversee implementation projects from beginnings to completion.
· Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
· Define project requirements by identifying project milestones.
· Work with all the areas of the business including production, supply chain, Quality, Purchasing, Finance, and third-party systems which are interfaced with SAP systems.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and recommending change.
· Provide routine production support through business and system solutions.
· Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
· Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
· Consult with department managers to develop system solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
· Monitor overall Business System effectiveness and recommends potential improvements.
· Potential travel to support multiple facilities.
· Ability to lead business users / stakeholders and IT team members to complete assigned workstream tasks in a timely manner and with expected level of quality.
· Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 6+ years of SAP implementation and/or operation and maintenance experience across the following – Batch Management, Demand Planning, MRP, Production Planning Detailed Scheduling (PP-DS), Production Execution (PP-PI), Quality Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing execution systems (MES), Plant Maintenance, Inventory Management (EWM)
· Experience in GxP environments and relevant testing requirements
· Experience in computer system validation, authoring CSV deliverables, execution of testing, resolving of defects.
· 5+ years manufacturing industry experience is required. Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.