Sr. Production Planning & Inventory Control Analyst
8368 US Highway 70 Clayton, NC 27520 US
Target PR: 30-33/hr
*Depending on experience
Responsible for managing plasma inventory, meeting pool optimization requirements, and modeling Internal/External manufacturing pools.
Plan and model available plasma into pools to supply manufacturing according to demand projections and direct the corresponding creation of PU's and PL's to support all manufacturing plants (GTI, GBI, & Biomat SA/IG) as required.
Inventory analysis of aging and status of all types of plasma to generate plasma availability projections.
Work closely with supply chain teams at the manufacturing sites to review requirements and communicate schedule confirmations/modifications matching plasma types and specifications.
Manage on-hand plasma inventory for on-hold, obsolete, expired and slow-moving plasma and act as research and resolution SME for all inventory issues.
Assists with research which substantiates disposition of plasma inventory in blocked inventory status to either be dispositioned for manufacturing use, downgrade to diagnostic grade or write-off.
Responsible for preparing and issuing the count sheets for the weekly plasma cycle counting at the NC Logistics Center, and for reconciling the counts to SAP/SGP.
Responsible for managing the pool optimization process ensuring the most efficient use of manufacturing capacity and maximizing equivalent FG production.
Assist Manager with internal and external financial and SOX audits, emergency plasma shipments and other projects as assigned.
- Lead person on various projects as assigned.
- Must have strong ability to follow up on clues and leads in researching matters and to exhibit clear thinking in evaluating atypical situations.
- Knowledge of plasma clerical operations.
- Knowledge of inventory control system, Incident Tracking system, SAP, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to evaluate situations in terms of potential risks and make recommendations to minimize, deter or eliminate the risks.
- Bachelors degree in business management or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience and have been a team lead of others
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.