Staff Technical Training Delivery Specialist (REMOTE)
Remote Southern CA San Diego, CA 92101 US
Contract Job Title Description:
Creates technical training resources for customers and/or employees in the use of complex situations for multiple products. Interacts with customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of resources. Creates resources from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation. Works with engineering, technical support and manufacturing to ensure that resources and training material reflects current product features. Instructs participants in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions. Follows up to determine applicability of product training material.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelors degree; or 6 years and a Masters degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
Specific Business Role: New Product Resource Specialist
Current Needs: Launch support of NovaSeq X series, NovaSeq 6000 Dx, XLEAP SBS chemistry, Long Read Chemistry, and clinical automation products will require numerous on-demand training resources for both internal employees and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, Edit, and Promote virtual resources for new products launching in 2023 including: Customer usage, Best practices & Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- Create PageTiger documents for products, applications, and/or procedures.
- Completion and promotion of Client Proactive support and online resources.
- Clinical customer resource creation including automation support.
- Support for AMR Training onboarding restructuring
- Knowledge of Client instruments, genomics, sequencing applications and methods that apply to Client technology.
- Prior field experience supporting customers in a highly technical field preferred.
- Experience with Software platforms such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and PageTiger.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and excellent presentation and training skills.
- Ability to operate as an independent contributor and as a cooperative member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to implement successful project from start to finish.
- Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer support.
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Capacity to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics; or related healthcare field and 8+ years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.