Supply Chain Specialist - IV
Foster City, CA 94404 US
Target PR Range: 49-59/hr
*Depending on experience
Under supervision, provides support and back-up assistance to team members:
• Assist with invoice review, invoice exceptions, inventory goods receipts ensuring completeness and accuracy of all required documentation per SOX controls and timeliness in execution of proper EBS/SAP transactions
• Maintain Invoice Tracker and group email inbox to ensure compliance of SOX controls
• Collaborate with accounting teams to help resolve AP or AR issues
• Assist with PO issuance and revisions by reviewing pre-alert emails, proposals/quotes and routing POs in Oracle EBS or PRs in SAP for approval
• Help with review of disposal forms and initiate requests in GSHIP
• Assist team with documentation of work instructions
• Assist with sales orders and customer invoices transactions
• Ad hoc tasks ie: folder updates, file maintenance, etc…
• Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Exercises judgement in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Ensures GMP compliance and sage work practices, including current and correct SOPs
• Supports the execution of external manufacturing to achieve departmental targets.
• Reviews and progresses non-routine documents, or documents affecting budgets or timelines, such as work orders, contracts, purchase orders, material transfer requests.
• Uses approved methods to make decisions in line with company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of inventory, production and purchasing schedules
• May assist in the development of operational functional requirements and business process flow architecture of ERP functions and features, in support of existing and future business plans.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Possesses good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong communication, time management skills and aptitude for working with computer systems to execute orders, invoices, and reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
• Knowledge of supply chain end to end processes preferred
• Demonstrates an in depth understanding and application of AR/AP principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with knowledge of industry practices
• Able to assist with development of solutions to a wide range of moderately complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
• Proficient in ERP system software, with emphasis in financial operations and supply chain management functionality
• Proficient to expert level in Microsoft excel
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.