Supply Chain Specialist - IV
333 Lakeside Drive San Mateo, CA 94404 US
Pay rate range: $60-66/hr
- Responsible for managing supplies for dynamic clinical studies associated with multiple clinical development programs across the lifecycle of the programs (Phase 1, 2, 3 and Late Phase).
- Supports end -to-end clinical supply responsibilities including but not limited to protocol interpretation, demand planning, supply planning, distribution, inventory management, label generation and planning and execution of labeling operations at partner contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs).
- Supports clinical material supply and materials management operational tasks related to on-going and new clinical trials.
- Coordinates and monitors daily clinical drug shipments at various contract depots.
- Monitors clinical shipments to ensure timely deliveries and resolve any shipping related issues.
- Enters clinical supply information in GILDA including part number, lot number, depot location and quantities.
- Coordinates drug returns for re-distribution and for disposal activities with contract depots.
- Reviews inventory report for quantity, lot status, expiration dates. Rebalances depot inventories when needed.
- Investigates and resolves inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Coordinates domestic and international shipments to ensure SOPs are followed at contractor facilities.
- Completes daily inventory transactions including stock transfers, sales orders, work orders, inventory adjustments and disposals.
- Reviews and revises departmental SOPs to streamline and to improve current practices.
- Manages clinical trials independently, working closely with Clinical, Collaborators and Investigators, and clinical Packaging/Labeling group to ensure adequate clinical materials are available for ongoing or new clinical trials.
- Works on non-routine problems and schedules meetings to communicate changes.
Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a Masters degree.
- Degrees in the sciences preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.