System Engineer I
4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
- Participate in technical projects per the Client Life Cycle Management and product development processes.
- Carry out tasks as necessary to run test campaigns to verify requirements and design specifications.
- Collect, analyze, and develop report packages to support system verification and validations.
- Conduct material & system characterization
- Troubleshooting and data analysis of issues during development and in the field
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work with minimal direction in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional people skills, strong communication, flexible personality, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong skills in writing technical reports and verbally communicating technical content in oral presentations
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Physical, and/or Biological Sciences, or related field.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.