System Support Analyst I
311 Pennington Rocky Hill Rd Hopewell, NJ 08534 US
Reporting to the Manager or Sr. Manager of IT Operations, the IT System Support Analyst will optimize employee productivity by effectively managing and supporting enterprise infrastructure applications and services under the Infrastructure & Operations team. The position will also be the primary contact for day-to-day IT support for our AWS remote users. They will support the delivery of technology services that support and improve business processes for remote users. This position is also a technical, hands-on role supporting various GxP and G&A systems, including HRIS, CLM, CTMS, Clinical, Biometrics, Quality, and other enterprise business systems, primarily Cloud/SaaS or hosted on-prem on our Amazon Web Services (AWS) IaaS environments. Help coordinate IT support at MSLs in the delivery of incident and service request management.
The successful candidate will be part of the Operations Team, responsible for supporting the company's employees, contractors, and vendors in a Windows Enterprise environment. This candidate will join a team of technicians reporting to the Manager or Director of Infrastructure Operations and will serve as a key player in providing quality support for remote and local employees.
- Windows 10, Office 365, AWS, SCCM, Intune, Mac OSX, MDM, Active Directory, Windows Server administration, and Linux server administration
- Prefer Associate Degree in Computer Science or 4 years relevant IT experience.
- Prefer IT Certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, ITIL Foundation, HDI Tech Support Professional.
- 2+ years of experience in IT support activities with a focus on VIP/Executive level support.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting Microsoft desktops/laptops, Apple and Android mobile devices such as iPads, tablets, iPhones, etc.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly and to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.