T&D Org Design Consultant (Project Manager (non-IT) III)
121 Seaport Boulevard, CL37 Boston, MA 02210 US
Work in partnership with T&D Business Readiness Lead, T&D Org Design Consultant Document and local HRBP teams to:
•Align the design of the local learning administration organization, its ways of working and culture to underpin its To-Be ecosystem and alignment with the global administration shared services model
•Document accountabilities, responsibilities and decision-rights by role (e.g. using RACI framework).
•Drive grading of all new roles and any amendments to the HR job catalogue to align with the new global administration shared services model
•Identify any local headspace capacity released as a result of the above future L&D organization design to allow the program to track how many resources will be redeployed to support its benefits realization activities
•Drive the development of the impact assessment of the proposed organization re-design on current ways of working and culture, develop appropriate solutions and implementation plan working closely with local Change Lead.
•Identify the role-based learning administrator access model (above that of a normal user) aligned to learning solution design, including:
•Conduct an administrator access rights review for the global learning systems
•Confirm the user access matrix for the end state solution - a list of all user roles, levels, and their types of access
•Identify training required for privileged users
•Confirm R&R aligned with audit control measures
•Manage and communicate the change to the business who will have user access privileges
•Remove privileged access where needed aligned with design
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical and systems thinking skills
- Communication & Presentation skills – able to prepare and present projects in a comprehensive way.
- Ability to quickly build good relationships with the customer, understand their business needs and priorities, while navigating towards the requirements of the To Be state.
- Ability to quickly comprehend current 'As Is" and To Be" analysis, challenge and probe to understand requirements/assumptions, and partner with various key stakeholders to pave the way of adoption of the new organizational model.
- Works well under pressure and can provide concise communication from team to board level.
- Experience in Organizational Analysis/Design, Mergers/Acquisitions.
- Advance degree in human resources, organizational development, or business.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.