Talent Acquisition Coordinator
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94903 US
There is a great opportunity available for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our corporate Talent Acquisition team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for high volume interview scheduling, ensuring exceptional candidate care before and during the interview process. In this role, you will work closely with candidates, hiring managers, interview team members, vendors, and others on the Talent Acquisition team while always maintaining a high level of confidentiality. You will identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to enhance our employer brand and candidate experience.
The goal is to achieve an efficient, enjoyable, and high-touch candidate experience.
- Manage candidate interviews via Zoom, including creating interview schedules and confirming logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Coordination of onsite visits and interviews, including creating interview schedules, securing conference rooms, and making detailed travel arrangements
- Provide a stellar candidate experience through your exceptional follow up and communication on all interview coordination
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates
- Follow-up with candidates, Talent Advisors and other internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure progress and problem resolution
- Post open positions to appropriate internal and external websites
- Assist with Talent Acquisition Team projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred but will consider equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of high volume administrative experience preferably within a recruiting or HR function
- Highly proficient in use of Office 365, MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and spreadsheets
- Expert at managing multiple calendars to organize complicated schedules
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications
- Ability to interact effectively with HR team members, internal staff, candidates, and vendors with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.