3170 Porter Drive Palo Alto, CA 94304 US
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for implementing Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), business leaders and hiring managers to identify talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Your role will involve proactive activity anticipating talent needs, executing sourcing plans, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and overseeing the hiring administration process.
• Full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for specified requisitions, with specific target being to ensure lead candidates will meet and model corporate values.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in building external networks at all levels, sourcing new employees for top candidates, utilizing multiple sources, turns candidate research into viable pipelines.
- Ability to understand and monitor the market. Defines the employment market including trends, talent supply, competitive positioning, tapping new sources, stays externally focused.
- Fluent in the use of social media, networking sites, job boards, diverse talent communities.
- Understands when to shift and elevate sourcing strategy.
- Leverages the company’s brand to target the best candidates, overcomes objections, finds win-win solutions to negotiate and close candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in high stress situations
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of relationship building and what it takes to create raving fans.
- Ability to manage a workload of up to 25 requisitions, prioritize tasks, and manage time well within a fast-paced and growing organization
- Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively on a team as well as independently.
- Lives behaviors in alignment with our company core values: Integrity, Collaboration, Passion, Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources management (or related field) required
• Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience is required in a biotech/pharma/corporate/agency environment
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.