1402 Alton Pkwy Irvine, CA 92606 US
The main function of a lab technician is to perform routine laboratory tests for quality control activities.
- Set up, adjust, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Obtain samples and conduct routine analysis.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline.
- 0-2 years experience required.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.