Technical Support Scientist II
1921 Hurd Drive Irving TX USA 75038 Irving, TX 75038 US
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SCIENTIST
Performs engineering evaluation studies. Develops and executes system related (i.e. hardware, software, labeling, and/or assay) verification and characterization protocols and supports data package summaries in accordance with governing procedures. Identifies and confirms cause of instrument or subassembly issues, discrepancy or problems in accordance with governing procedures.
- Runs defined protocols/experiments and development of associated data packages and associated documentation
- Basic troubleshooting of instrument and repairs
- Basic operation of instrument
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- BS in life sciences or closely related discipline
- 0-2 years of work experience in this job area
- Good lab practices
- PC skills with Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Python experience a plus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.