Technical User Support Analyst
3555 Koger Boulevard Duluth, GA 30096 US
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Resolves technical problems that originate by telephone in a call center/help desk environment.
- Uses expertise in customer service and technical knowledge gained from previous experience to resolve issues surrounding the installation, usage, and training of customers on software and/or hardware products.
- May work with technical, sales, customer service or marketing staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with products.
- Provides technical support to users for either PC, server or mainframe applications and hardware.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, on-line transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
- Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Recommends systems modifications in order to reduce user problems.
- Ability to use a variety of end user support processes deployed by Medtronic such IT Service Management (ServiceNow), Communication and Collobration (Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Zoom) to resolve technical issues.
- Understanding of an end useras experience and challenges using the technology and service.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on IT services and solutions that customers use.
- 1st Level Troubleshooting Skills
- Active Directory
- Answering the Phones
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with working with large enterprise applications
- Front End Development Experience (i.e., HTML / CSS)
- Experience with code repositories (GitLab)
- Experience with CI/CD processes • Experience with unit testing software (JUnit)
- Windows & MAC (Mac OS X) development experience
- Visual Studio Code or WebStorm (IDE) • General knowledge of Web Services
- Proficiency creating, developing, and implementing add-ins for MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Proficiency with VBA for MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint & creating macros
- Visual Basic programming
- Strong communication, innovation, and problem-solving skills, with ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- PC Support
- Technical Support
Nice To Have
- 1. Investigation and root cause analysis skills 2. Technical writing knowledge. Organization and Communication skills 3. Process Validation and Computer software validation knowledge
- 3rd Line Support
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Desktop Support
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Power BI
- Remote Desktop
- server support
- Service Now
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.