Technical Writer - Investigations/Deviations
Millburn, NJ 07041 US
- Conduct manufacturing deviations / investigations
- Assist and prepare various technical documentation, such as deviations, but not limited to reports, CAPAs, etc. for Mfg.
- 70% of work involves mfg. investigations - must have experience performing Performs root cause analysis
- MFG experience, 1 year writing investigations is a must for this role.
- At least 1 years of Mfg. experience in GMP settings Investigation and Deviation experience required - must be outlined clearly in resume
- Ability to interpret analytical data and draw conclusions Strong knowledge of compliance (CFR, GMP, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in scientific discipline
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.