Test Engineer II
18000 Devonshire Street Sherwood Forest, CA 91325 US
HM's Top Needs:
- 1.System Integration Testing: Support system integration testing for our new generation pump system, ensuring they meet design specifications and user needs.
- 2. Issue Management: Retest existing open tickets, download logs and traces for issue analysis, and create or update issues in JIRA as directed by the project lead.
- 3. Practical Experience: Demonstrated experience in a hands-on testing environment; proficiency with a variety of diagnostic tools and devices, including pumps, sensors, sniffers, and SPIS boards is highly desired.
- 4. Experience with medical device testing is highly valued but not required.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years’ Experience Required: Minimum 2 years
- Support the team with system integration testing for our new generation pump system.
- Conduct hands-on testing of products and systems to identify and resolve issues efficiently.
- Retest existing open tickets.
- Download logs and traces to attach to new or existing open issues.
- Create issues in JIRA according to guidance from the project lead.
- Must enjoy working with different types of devices (pump, sensor, sniffer, SPIS boards).
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies and testing frameworks, with a track record of fast learning and adaptability.
- Proven experience in hands-on testing environments, demonstrating a keen eye for detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong communication skills to clearly report testing outcomes and collaborate effectively with the rest of the team.
- Be available for testing activities during weekends, ensuring flexibility and commitment to project timelines.
Who we are:
The Diabetes Operating Unit focuses on improving the lives of those within the global diabetes community. As a business, we strive to empower people with diabetes to live life on their terms by delivering technological innovation that truly matters and by providing support in the ways they need it. We’re committed to meeting people with diabetes where they are in their journey, always with the goal to make their lives easier. Our portfolio of innovative solutions is designed to provide customers greater freedom and better health, helping them achieve better glucose control, while spending less time managing their disease.
Our System Test team brings new products to market which help people living with diabetes manage their diabetes better and more successfully. Patients, their loved ones, and their healthcare providers all take an active role in helping the patient managing their diabetes. New technologies and access to information are making things possible that open innovative and game changing systems possible and this where we come in.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.