Test Technician I
195 McDermott Road North Haven, CT 06473 US
Our mandate is to provide support toward the development of the current and next generation robotic-assisted surgical system. You will be involved in assembling and maintaining test fixtures used to verify the functionality of the product. Part of this role is a support function for internal customers of the Engineering Services group. In that role you will maintain and troubleshoot issues with fixtures as reported by those customers.
- An Associate’s Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience,. or a Technical School Certificate and 5+ years of relevant experience
Nice To Have
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues and determine a root cause
- A passion for learning new things and enjoys variety
- Excellent communication and teaming skills
- Experience reading industrial wiring diagrams.
- Experience with Galil, Delta Tau, and Allen Bradley control systems
- Recent experience assembling/maintaining test fixtures
- Working knowledge of Lockout Tagout procedures
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.