Norwood, MA 02062 US
In this role, you will compile data and build methods to analyze information pertaining to potential security threats.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Design and build capabilities to understand risk indicators and detect anomalous activity
- Apply advanced analytics for identifying threats
- Assess, triage and prioritize alerts from both technical and non-technical data sources
- Story telling with visualizations for a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Optimize and automate both analysis and investigative workflows
- Report and track threat metrics
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
Here’s What You’ll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Comp Sci, Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in data analysis
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau, SQL, python, Power Automate
- Experience with SIEM technology
- Experience working in an AWS environment
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- 7+ EXPERIENCE, to include DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE in data analysis in the realm of insider threat
- Experience with DLP applications, policy building and rule tuning
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.