Tier 1 - HR Advisor (Bi-lingual, Portuguese)
900 Broken Sound Pkwy NW Boca Raton, FL 33487 US
The Tier 1 HR Advisor handles calls, chats, and other communication methods of employee and manager inquiries/issues about Hire to Retire employee processes and human resource policies. Identifying customers' needs clarify information, research and providing solutions accurately and timely. The role will provide outstanding customer service to employees, managers and internal teammates. Must have the ability to work well in a busy environment and meet operational performance standards, goals and metrics.
- Conducts day-to-day transactional processing in Workday and other related systems as required.
- Handle high volume of incoming calls, chats and text in a call center environment.
- Responsible for adhering to HR Operations, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluates and responds to employee and manager inquires via phone, chat, or other methods and provide accurate and timely responses through use of a knowledgebase, and desktop tools.
- Listening to callers, digesting the information and conveying an accurate solution.
- Provides guidance to callers about Workday, Kronos and other HR systems as required.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times when dealing with others by communicating effectively, being responsive, and collaborating with others.
- Escalates complex issues to Tier 2 Service Center Specialists or HR Service Center Manager as required.
- Creates and maintains detailed, complete and accurate records of all interactions in the Case Management System.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of information, protects the assets of employees, and the company. Reports non-compliance and adheres to all applicable federal and local laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Provides callers with excellent, efficient and courteous service.
- Ensures case management notes are written professionally thorough and accurately detail the problem and the proposed resolution.
- Identifies escalation trends to the HRSC Manager and opportunities for process improvement and/or new solutions.
- Assists in identifying areas to improve communications and efficiency of operations and implementing changes.
- Builds positive working relationship with colleagues, manager and stakeholders.
- The ability to interact effectively with a diverse employee and manager population at all levels within the organization.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Human Resources, Business or related field is preferred.
- IHRIM and/or SHRM certification a plus.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Human Resource, HR Operations, or Call Center environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Workday or other HR systems is desirable.
- Knowledge of case management systems and HR Portal technology is helpful.
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in independent or team environment.
- Communicate effectively with all parties as required.
- Written communication is clear and succinct in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Strong customer service skills clear communication, and client focus.
- Process improvement and comprehensive understanding of cross-functional processes.
- Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.