Time and Attendance Administrator
900 Broken Sound Pkwy #400 Boca Raton, FL 33487 US
*Depending on experience
• Ensure adherence with policies, as well as all US Federal, State and Local regulatory compliance requirements as it relates to time and attendance activities (e.g., leaves, time off, holiday, etc.).
• Audits time entries and submits case documentation to vendor for garnishment processing; calculates and processes special checks.
• Answers inquiries regarding payroll and time/attendance.
• Responds to employee and queries related to leaves pay issues.
• Reviews and resolves inquiries through the case management tool.
• Research and resolve ACH returns and/or lost checks.
• Provide time correction data for Payroll Input processed by the vendor.
• Input hours for Short Term Disability pay in time system.
• Create cases for garnishments/support orders to vendor.
• Process Bureau of Labor Statistic Reports and Unsupported Vendor Incidental Employment Verifications.
• Process improvement and comprehensive understanding of the cross-functional processes that impact time and attendance processes and Kronos.
• Supports payroll project and the Sr. T&A Specialist and Supervisor when necessary for Kronos special request for example collection of time and attendance data.
Your Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of case management systems.
• Knowledge of Kronos Time Management preferred.
• Knowledge of Workday Payroll preferred.
• Knowledge of Workday HCM is a plus.
• Knowledge of any Payroll or Time and Attendance System preferred.
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in time management, payroll or accounting.
• Strong organizational skills and time management.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize work to ensure critical deadlines are met.
• Ability to work in independent or team environment.
• Strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
• Experience providing customer service (e.g., handling difficult customers) with proven ability to be sensitive to each customer and apply strict confidentiality.
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, most importantly Excel intermediate level preferred.
• Office environment.
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.