121 Seaport Boulevard, CL37 Boston, MA 02210 US
The Training Lead is responsible for ensuring that all training audiences, requirements and needs are identified, training is developed and/or curated, and successfully deployed in alignment and within the timelines dictated by the overarching SumTotal to SABA project plan. Reporting into the Deployment Lead, the Training Lead collaborates closely with all members of the Core Team and Alexion Learning Content Owners to ensure training related business readiness requirements are achieved prior to deployment.
Analysis and Strategy
- Develop a working knowledge ad current list of Learning Content Owners, their functions and an understanding of their training needs associated with the Sumtotal to SABA migration.
- Partnering with a Technical Lead and designated Learning Content Owners, develop AS IS – TO BE documentation that demonstrates training requirements for each identified audience
- Review process and change documentation to further assess or understand training needs.
- Develop and present an overarching Training Strategy and success measures that aligns with the SumTotal to SABA Project Plan and Charter.
Development and Preparation
- Develop training objectives associated with each training audience
- Development and/or curate training content, including job aids, process documentation, and any supporting tools
- Partnering with the Change/Communications Lead, develop a training communication plan
- Pilot/test training content
- Business Readiness and Launch
- Participate in users acceptance testing and prepare to address/respond to unidentified training needs.
- Ensure training related business readiness is met in conjunction with the post Workday Interim solution and full Sumtotal to SABA Migration.
- Actively participate in Hypercare activities to identify any outstanding training needs.
- Confirm success of training.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or similar.
- Advanced experience in synchronous and asynchronous learning delivery.
- Experience developing and/or managing eLearning and online content.
- As learning professional, experience in working within a LMS and/or LxP.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience with Virtual collaboration tools (e.g. Zoom or/and Teams)
- Fluent level of English. Other languages are a plus.
- Instructional design and Adult Learning
- Learning Delivery
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Experience with Smartsheet or other reporting tools
- Experience with system testing and UAT
- Experience coordinating multiple events
- Previous Project Management experience
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Stakeholder Management
Pay Range: 60-75/hr
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.