Translational Research Scientist - I (Assistant)
2000 Galloping Hill Rd Kenilworth, NJ 07033 US
Target Pay Rate: 40-53.57/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Utilizing the technologies of Flow Cytometry, Molecular Pathology, Immunochemistry, Mass Spectrometry and Genomics, the Translational Molecular Biomarkers (TMB) is responsible for clinical biomarkers in all therapeutic areas and in all phases of clinical development.
Candidate should have a strong interest in Translational Sciences.
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and validate immunoassays within TMB for all therapeutic areas and all phases of clinical development.
- Assist in lab instrument validation.
- Assist in the transition of biomarker assays from Basic Research to Clinical by providing technical guidance on fit-for-purpose assay validation.
- Interface with biomarker leads and operation leads in early and late stage clinical development to execute on biomarker strategies in clinical trials.
- Writing memos, assay validation reports, clinical sample analysis reports and publications summarizing data, and writing/updating lab SOPs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in immunoassay development and validation, collaborating with project teams, biomarkers leaders, clinical operation and regulatory affairs on the implementation of these assays in clinical trials.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.