USA - Research Associate I
300 Shire Way Lexington, MA 02421 US
Preferred Experience and Competencies
- Protein pre-formulation and formulation experience
- Protein analysis experience (including HPLC, CE, spectroscopic methods, etc.)
- Self-motivated, well-organized and a good team player.
- This individual will be responsible for developing liquid and lyophilized formulations for protein based therapeutics.
- This person will perform pre-formulation screening studies, design, and execute development stability studies, and assist in the isolation and characterization of degradants.
- This individual will also be responsible for routine analysis of stability samples and the reporting of results. He/she will assist in the biophysical characterization of the protein to support the recommended formulation.
- This individual will also be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting laboratory equipment (e.g., HPLC)
Education & Experience Requirements
B.S./M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related disciplines with 1-2 years of industry experience in biologics pre-formulation, drug delivery and/or formulation development.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.