101 Orchard Ridge Dr North Potomac, MD 20878 US
Target Pay Rate: 50-79.33/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Unity Developer will help enable efforts to expand patient-centered solutions into the XR space. This is hands on role focused on building prototypes for use in VR and AR that enable us to test and validate ideas quickly, ensuring were making the right things.
Youll help tackle longstanding industry challenges and uncover opportunities made possible by the latest technological advances. The role combines in-depth understanding of people, a mindset for curiosity and experimentation, with a passion for building innovative technology solutions.
This is a hands-on role for someone who enjoys exploring solutions and building working things that teams can use to test and validate ideas. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for creating assets for use in our Unity project, such as 3D models, animations, and sound effects. Additionally, you should have a good understanding of game design principles and an ability to create compelling gameplay experiences. Youll work with a team of designers and developers to quickly bring ideas to life by building conceptual prototypes, quickly.
In addition to building, youll have the opportunity to participate in discovery efforts and helping teams figure out what to explore next.
- Design 3D models, animations, sound effects, and interactive experiences using Unity
- Build interactive prototypes in Unity that can be tested on Meta Quest and Apple iOS devices
- Translate designs from Figma and work with designers to bring prototypes to life
- Debug, troubleshoot, and update Unity apps as we refine based on learnings
- Join teams in collaborative tools like Miro to explore flow maps, journeys, and product strategy
- The ability to move between projects quickly, adjusting to shifting needs, timing, and goals (average project length is ~3 months)
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.