Value Stream Support Associate
220, East Hanover Avenue Morris Plains NJ USA 07950 Morris Plains, NJ 07950 US
- Adhere to all area governing SOPs, WPs, and batch records with a focus on Right First Time performance
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry
- Maintain training compliance
- Ensure value stream support areas are maintained in an audit ready state
- Provide flow to the work support when required/available
- Ensure equipment cleaning and maintenance is performed per governing SOP requirements
- Escalate any observed compliance or safety issues and support reconciliation of event
- Proficient in various operating systems, including but not limited to LIMS, SAP, MES etc.
- Support monthly and annual cycle count
- Support all site/team projects and initiatives
- Act in accordance with Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Ensure accurate SAP/MES inventories are maintained for all components
- Ensure proper status segregation and storage of all conditioned and ambient materials
- Ensure Kanban system is accurate and materials are consumed per FEFO/FIFO
- Ensure kitting/staging of initial kits are complete for each shift and timely response to kitting requests for production
- Ensure all gowning materials in the ISO8 staging area are maintained to adequate levels.
- Ensure dispensary area has ample supply of non-BOM items
- APH/Pack Activities:
- Receipt and inspection of incoming Leukapheresis
- Final product packaging and shipping
- On time delivery of scheduled Day 0 apheresis for patient processing
- Receipt and storage of final product from scheduled patient processing
- Ensure inventory accuracy of GMP and non-GMP LN2 storage locations
- Ensure all materials and documentation is available and accurate so not to impede daily activities
- Key Performance Indicators:
- EBR right first time
- Cycle Count Inventories are accurate
- 98% training compliance of all associates
- No major or critical audit findings pertinent to the ISO8, APH/Pack areas
- 1-3years of related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated industry. Warehouse experience preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills along with problem solving and follow-up skills are required.
- Must be well organized, flexible and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Alternate shifts, weekends and overtime will be required
- Requires handling of chemicals such as corrosives, solvents & bio-hazardous materials
Values & Behaviors:
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems
- Ability to collaborate with other groups, teams and departments in addressing inventory related issues.
- Speak Up Mentality.
- Demonstrate a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
- Maintains composure during stressful situations.
- Provides innovative solutions to complex or process improvement issues.
High School Degree or GED equivalent.
Pay rate range: $23-$25
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.