Vendor Management Specialist (Research Analyst)
N Waukegan Rd North Chicago, IL 60064 US
Target PR Range: 30-38/hr
*Depending one experience
• Manage interaction with Service Providers and represent interest by supporting externalized early and late phase development projects.
• Coordination of analytical development work packages that are outsourced to external and internal service providers.
• Planning and monitoring of outsourced activities within the given project timeline in close collaboration with the internal project team and the service provider.
• Support service provider monitoring, identification, and qualification of new external partners.
• Responsible for the timely shipment of analytical samples.
• Authoring and archiving of documents in a GMP environment. Verification of analytical data from service providers.
• Prioritize activities and work with different areas towards standardized, compliant, and effective outsourcing processes.
• Support and implement IT and database solutions to effectively track critical outsourcing parameters.
• Collaboration in a global team with internal and external global interfaces.
• Request and assessment of quotes and contracts for services.
• Contribution to the planning and adherence of project budget.
• BS or equivalent education with typically 7 or more years of experience or MS or equivalent education with typically 5 or more years of experience preferably in a GMP-regulated environment.
• This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, self-reliant, hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced global team environment with demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Competency with software programs, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Strong attention to quality and details when exercising organizational, documentation and communication skills
• Proven flexibility to deal with changing timelines and shifting work priorities.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.