Vendor Master Data Support
900 RIDGEBURY RD Ridgefield, CT 06877 US
- Supporting the supplier on-boarding team on daily activities
- Data analysis on existing vendor master database
- Prepare and update vendors for go-live
- Deep dives into existing vendor data base to cleans and enrich vendor master data
- Review ordering addresses and remove ordering addresses where appropriate
- Determine inactive vendors and block inactive vendors accordingly
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy, problem-solving and problem resolution as well as high attention to detail. Ability to meet deadlines
- Intercultural awareness, interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills for optimal teamwork
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications; knowledge of SAP/SRM would be preferred
- Well structured working style, organizational skills and analytical thinking to strive for operational excellence.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative, customer service and/or relevant business experience
- Business School certification or Associates degree not needed but preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.