Ventilator Field Service Tech
710 Medtronic Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55432 US
- Responsible for performing on-site software installation, upgrades and testing of critical care ventilators.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with peers, company personnel and customers.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment to help perform service activities to meet business needs.
- Perform field service activities in strict adherence to Quality System procedures and requirements. Travel, as required via car or airplane, to meet obligations relative to business and customer requests for service.
- Experience servicing medical equipment and/or ventilators a plus.
- A valid state-issued Driver’s License is required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.