nCompass Support Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60611 US
The nCompass Service Coordinator serves as the dedicated contact for patients and caregivers. The nCompass Service Coordinator will have a strong understanding of the patient forward mission and will need to be a collaborator with strong communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Dedicated patient contact that will ensure patients feel valued, secure and confident with our support
• Responsible for greeting patients and caregivers who visit the Center
• Coordinates the following activities for a group of patients: o Interface directly with patients and caregivers to support their journey, including but not limited to completing equipment demonstrations troubleshooting and/or replacement, inventory management and transactions, explaining treatment logistics (not a medical assessment), as well as travel support o Communicate and coordinate treatment start logistics with the appropriate internal personnel
o Schedule and manage patient appointments and coordinate with internal personnel
o Maintains patient records in compliance with FDA and CMS guidelines • Perform outbound scheduled calls for equipment orders
• Perform outbound scheduled calls for treatment end equipment retrieval
• Comfortable attending video calls with patients and caregivers
• Documentation of patient interactions in CRM and documentation management
• Use of company specific CRM and ERP software platforms according to SOPs
• Operates independently with minimal direction
• Must be very personable with good communication and organizational skills
• Positive, energetic and service-oriented disposition
• Provide occasional on-call coverage, on a rotating schedule, as needed outside of normal business hours (including weekends and holidays), and for scheduled team/company meetings or events
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE: • Bachelor’s degree or certification in allied health preferred
• Patient-facing health care experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of Medicare, managed care, third party payers and Medicaid is a plus.
• Knowledge of Protected Health Information and The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy and Security guidelines.
• Awareness of legal and regulatory environment, with corresponding Guidelines (ACCME, AdvaMED, FDA)
• Solid working knowledge in the use of Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Experience with SAP CRM or other major CRM is a plus
• Ability to speak Spanish preferred
OTHER: • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Pay Rate Range: $20-$22/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.